“It makes perfect cents.” So goes the company’s slogan and with the right Just Save Weekly Ad, you will not only be able to save cents but dollars on your weekly purchases!
Moses George opened his first Just Save store in 1917. Today, the family-owned, North Carolina-based company continues on George’s legacy of quality, service and value in its products and services.
Below is the latest information on Just Save Weekly Ad and savings.
Just Save Weekly Ad Box
|Membership/Rewards Card Offered||Click Here To Sign Up|
|New Weekly Ad Starts||Wednesday|
|Duration of Weekly Ad||7 Days|
|Digital Coupons||Click Here To Sign Up|
|Senior Discount Days||Select Stores, 10%|
|Military Discount||Veterans Day and Memorial 10%|
|Obtain Weekly Ads||Click Here To Sign Up|
|Price Match Policy||No Offered, competitor coupons accepted|
Each Just Save store strives to become its community’s hometown grocer as well as its partner in development, such as by offering locally-produced items including fresh produce in its shelves.
Often called by its loyal customers as Lowes Foods frugal cousin, Just Save is known for its budget-friendly products, too.
With the use of coupons, the prices are further reduced until you will start thinking that perhaps Just Save may be giving the products almost for free. Here are a few things to know about coupons and their use at Just Save stores.
- Manufacturers’ coupons are accepted when these are in date, match the items being purchased, and presented at the time of purchase.
- Redemption of coupons is limited to 4 coupons for 4 of the same product.
- Coupon value should not exceed the item’s retail value especially as cashbacks are not awarded.
- Paper and digital coupons for the same item cannot be combined; the digital coupon takes precedence over the paper coupon.
- Special coupon promotions will be featured either in the weekly ads or in the online shop.
- Printable coupons from the Internet are accepted but with terms and conditions, such as these should be scanned at checkout and contain an expiration date; free printed product coupons from the Internet are not accepted.
- Store coupons can only be redeemed with a Just Save rewards card and must be in date.
- Competitors’ coupons, including direct mail and circular coupons, are also accepted but only for dollars off the entire purchase. Coupons are Harris Teeter, Food Lion, and Kroger are a few examples; Lowes Foods coupons, however, are not accepted.
And be sure to enroll in the Just Save rewards program, too, for more chances at savings.
For more information about Just Save Weekly Ad, visit their official website. This link will lead you directly to Just Save’s website. Happy Savings!