This is a very special tip for bodybuilders who are working on packing on some serious beef on their frame: To get the most quality beef on you, you have to chow down as much high quality beef possible, as in muscle building, beef begets beef.
If you are a bodybuilder after the greatest bulk or, an average American who just loves fresh juicy steaks on their plate three times a day, there is a very good reason to visit Aldi on a Wednesday. But, make that a very early visit to Aldi because they have something so precious that’s almost being given at a giveaway price.
Every Wednesday, Aldi has an incredible fresh meat special buy.
This week’s special meat buys are bodybuilders’ treats
- Cattlemen’s Ranch Fresh USDA Choice Filet of Beef for only $5.99 per 14 oz.
- Kirkwood Fresh Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Roast for only $5.99 per 24 oz.
Yup! To get your hands on these very low priced high quality meats, you have to come in early as in opening time early because these are pretty much in demand.
From now on, Wednesdays will be that day when the gym workout will just have to come in second. That trip to Aldi will have to come first.
Meat prices that are as low as these only mean one very important thing, you can have more meat for your dollars and that’s what it’s all about.
Aside from the special featured meats that are on incredible sale every Wednesday, here are the other cuts whose prices have gone down:
- Fresh Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops are now just selling at $3.59 per lb. from $3.99.
- Fresh USDA Choice Chuck Roast are now just selling at $4.89 per lb. from $4.99.
- Fresh USDA Ribeye Steak are now just selling at $9.49 per lb. from $9.99.
- Fresh USDA Top Round Steak are now just selling at $5.89 per lb. from $6.19.
- Fresh USDA Beef Country Style Ribs are now just selling at $4.89 per lb. from $4.99.
- Fresh Assorted Pork Chops are now just selling at $2.49 per lb. from $2.79.
- Fresh Thin Sliced Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops are now just selling at $3.89 per lb. from $3.99.
- Fresh Boneless Pork Country Style Ribs are now just selling at $2.49 per lb. from $2.69.
These meats didn’t quite make it on the featured items but Just the same, you’ll have more for your dollars on these cuts. With all these low meat prices at Aldi, you’ll grow muscles just pushing the grocery carts that you’ll have a chance of filling up
The only thing you need now is to invest on a bigger freezer so you can stock up on these great value meat deals.
Here is the latest meat news from the Aldi website….
Next week’s special meat buys are family meal time treats.
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Drumsticks for only 89 cents per lb.
- Fresh St. Louis Style Spare Ribs for only $2.49 per lb.
See you at Aldi every Wednesday.